I´m giselle

I'm 16

I have already planned that I want to study and what I want to do

I will do a doctorate in theoretical and astrophysical physics

I want to be an astronaut or dedicate myself to aerospace engineering

I really like science topics (physics obviously)

My favorite animal is cats (felines in general)

but I have a dog and a turtle

I'm not so social, I keep quiet most of the time with my cell phone, talking on the phone with my boyfriend or friends
Resultado de imagen para fisica teoricaResultado de imagen para astronauta  Resultado de imagen para michi gatos llorando
I love reading about mystery and science, I listen to all kinds of music but I still like one direction
Resultado de imagen para un paseo por el cosmos     Resultado de imagen para one direction


Since I was 7 years old I have had the dream of traveling to space and it is common in children but that dream has lasted 9 years. although I feel that I don't know if I actually did it
but I am still on my way to that goal and I will try to achieve it as a place.
 I love all kinds of music whether it's Latin, in English or even in French (I will pronounce it "well")


I'm still learning about several languages
I am also very rare in terms of socializing
I can be extremely shy or speak freely regardless of who this is, say or speak in public or sometimes turn red, lock and leave

I don't know if it's good or normal but meh

Since I was born, I was born sick and mentally ill, so I had to take my whole life and fight that
I have a slight and short but sometimes noticeable mental retardation and that prevents me from doing many normal things,

A
I am also almost deaf in one ear, prone to diseases, it is difficult for me to gain weight due to permanent illness

and with depression (mental disorder since I was born) so I am very strange in terms of health


from kindergarten to elementary school I had 10 in everything

but since high school because of bullying I have become more "dumb" or lazy


Affirmative negative and question


Affirmative (positive) = Yes, confirming or asserting something as true or valid. Sometimes you will hearpositive  instead.
Negative = No, a reply of denial.

Interrogative = Ask a question.

As its name indicates, the affirmative sentence states a reality, expressing existence.
The affirmative sentence is formed as in French: subject + verb + object
I like chocolate. (J'aime le chocolat.)
(I → subject ; like → verb ; chocolate →object.)
She bought a car. (Elle a acheté une voiture.)
(She → subject, bought (passive form of the verb to buy) → verb, a car → object.)
My brother is very tall. (Mon frère est très grand.)
(My brother → subject, is → verb, very tall → subject complement.)

 negative, interrogative and interrogative-negative forms :

- The auxiliaries (be, have, auxiliaries of modality) are conjugated without the auxiliary « do ».
Mr Morgan is at home.
Interrogative form : Is Mr Morgan at home ?
Negative form : Mr Morgan isn't at home.
Interrogative-negative form : Isn't Mr Morgan at home?

They are coming with us.
Interrogative form : Are they coming with us?
Negative form : They are not coming with us.
Interrogative-negative form : Aren't they coming with us?

- The usual verbs in present and past tense forms are conjugated with the auxiliary « do ».
Margaret plays the piano.
Interrogative form : Does Margaret play the piano ?
Negative form : Margaret does not play the piano.
Interrogative-negative form : Doesn't Margaret play the piano?

Remark: The usual verb « to do » is conjugated like the other verbs, with the auxiliary « do ».
I didn't do it on purpose. 




















Comentarios